Data protection / privacy
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is the
ESPARTO ® Yoga Fashion
Owner Kirsten Kaack
Management: Tel. + 49-4543-888610
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(7) On our website, we offer users the opportunity to register by providing personal information. The data is entered into an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. A transfer of the data to third parties takes place only to the extent and to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of our contractual obligations to you (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 b DS-GVO), for example, the transmission of their address as the delivery address to our shipping service provider to send you ordered goods. As part of the registration process, the information resulting from the registration form is requested and stored by us. Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. If the registration serves the fulfillment of a contract of which the data subject is a party or the performance of pre-contractual measures. If the registration serves the fulfillment of a contract of which the user is a party or the implementation of pre-contractual measures, an additional legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we present in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of any such disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising conflict using the contact details given above.
§ 6 Newsletter and e-mail reminders
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which will inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in-procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for the transmission of the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
§ 7 Use of Google Analytics,
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can thus be excluded. As far as the data collected about you a personal reference, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
§ 8 Linked Content / Share Features
Our website contains links to our appearances on social networks as well as the possibility of sharing content on our websites via social networks. As part of providing these features, no personally identifiable information will be collected until you use the feature after logging in to the provider. The respective privacy statements and privacy notices of the respective platform operators apply. We point out that we are not responsible for the data processing practices on third party platforms outside our own sphere of influence.
a) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
b) Pinterest Inc., 808 Brannan St. San Francisco, CA 94103-490, USA: https://about.pinterest.com/privacy-policy. Pinterest has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
§ 9 payment methods
The legal basis for the settlement of payments is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) and, as far as your consent is given, a) DS-GVO.
The controller has integrated components from PayPal on this website. PayPal is an online payment service provider. Payments are made through so-called PayPal accounts, which are virtual private or business accounts. In addition, PayPal has the ability to process virtual payments through credit cards if a user does not have a PayPal account. A PayPal account is managed via an email address, which is why there is no classic account number. PayPal makes it possible to initiate online payments to third parties or to receive payments. PayPal also takes on trustee functions and offers buyer protection services.
The European operating company of PayPal is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie. S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
If the data subject selects "PayPal" as a payment option during the ordering process in our online shop, data of the data subject will be automatically transmitted to PayPal. With the selection of this payment option, a willing person agrees to the transmission of personal data required for payment processing.
The personal data transmitted to PayPal are usually first name, last name, address, email address, IP address, telephone number, mobile phone number or other data required for payment processing. For the execution of the purchase contract also necessary personal data, which are in connection with the respective order.
Lo scopo della trasmissione dei dati è l'elaborazione dei pagamenti e la prevenzione delle frodi. Il controllore fornirà a PayPal informazioni di identificazione personale, in particolare se vi è un interesse legittimo nel trasferimento. I dati personali scambiati tra PayPal e il controller possono essere trasmessi da PayPal alle agenzie di segnalazione credito. Questa trasmissione mira all'identità e al controllo del credito.
PayPal può divulgare informazioni personali a affiliati e fornitori di servizi o subappaltatori, nella misura necessaria per adempiere ai propri obblighi contrattuali o per elaborare i dati per conto di essi.
L'interessato ha la possibilità di revocare il consenso al trattamento dei dati personali nei confronti di PayPal in qualsiasi momento. Una revoca non ha alcun effetto sui dati personali che devono essere elaborati, utilizzati o trasmessi per l'elaborazione dei pagamenti (contrattuali). L'informativa sulla privacy applicabile di PayPal è disponibile all'indirizzo http://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
The purpose of the transmission of the data is payment processing and fraud prevention. The controller will provide PayPal with personally identifiable information, in particular if there is a legitimate interest in the transfer. The personal data exchanged between PayPal and the controller may be transmitted by PayPal to credit reporting agencies. This transmission aims at the identity and credit check.
PayPal may disclose personal information to affiliates and service providers or subcontractors, to the extent necessary to fulfill its contractual obligations or to process the data on behalf of it.
§ 10 Data protection in applications and in the application process
The controller collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application process. The processing can also be done electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant submits corresponding application documents to the controller by electronic means, for example by e-mail or via a web form available on the website. If the controller concludes a contract of employment with an applicant, the data transmitted will be stored for the purposes of the employment relationship in accordance with the law. If no employment contract is concluded with the candidate by the controller, the application documents will be automatically deleted three months after the announcement of the rejection decision, unless deletion precludes other legitimate interests of the controller. Other legitimate interest in this sense, for example, a burden of proof in a procedure under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).